Ladies, we talked about what your manâ€™s facial hair says about him on this morningâ€™s show.
Here is the scientific dataâ€¦.
1. Stubble- The most popular form of facial hair expression right now, because "it looks good on almost all faces." And you get to have it both ways, you arenâ€™t all beard, but youâ€™re not clean-shaven. It says: Youâ€™re trendy, and know whatâ€™s going on.
2. Moustache- The style originally started as a cultural expression in other parts of the world like the Middle East, but American men eventually hopped on the â€śstashâ€ť train. It says: Youâ€™re a rebel, provocative, and you donâ€™t care what peopleâ€™s pre-conceived ideas of you are.
3. Full groomed beard- If itâ€™s in tip top maintained shape it looks good on lots of men. It conveys classic masculinity, so much so, that in Saudi Arabia men will spend big money on beard transplants. It says: Youâ€™re not a show off, you prefer to be quietly confident.
4. Wild and untamed- It's a bold expression that shows youâ€™re a real man and you want the world to know it. Big with college kids, the gay culture, and entertainment. Just look at those Swamp Peopleâ€¦their beards are bigger than the gators! It says: Youâ€™re a rule breaker, a free spirit, you want people to look, fawn, and ask about your trophy beard.
5. Clean-Shaven- Peterkin believes that facial hair trends cycle every 20 years, and that the smooth face will be trending again soon. Letâ€™s hope so. Who wants a scraggly face guy snuggling up to you at night? That hurts! It says: Youâ€™re a classic, and you donâ€™t have to break rules to make your point.
You can read more here.
What kind of facial hair do you prefer on your man?